Jaco Beach is located right in the middle of the central pacific and is full of great activities, including tours, must see sunset locations, surf and entertainment. If you want help booking tours then I would be glad to help you do so. Below is a list of the ones that I recommend.
· Villa Caletas: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. This is a hotel about 15 north of Jaco where you can go to watch the sunset and get a drink. They built an amphitheater into the side of a cliff that overlooks all of the central pacific all the way to the Nicoya Peninsula. You are likely to see the most breathtaking sunset of your life and it’s free to visit. www.villacaletas.com
· Manuel Antonio National Park: About an hour south of Jaco, this national park is situated on beautiful white sand beaches where you are sure to see monkeys, sloths, and a variety of reptiles and birds such as toucans and scarlet macaws. A guide will help you make the most of your trip.
· Canopy Tour: Zip line through the jungles to platforms on the treetops.
· Crocodile Tour: Get up and close with huge crocodiles as your guide steps out of the boat and feeds them chicken right in front of you.
· Baby sea turtle tour: Help hatch the protected turtles and lead them to the ocean.
Bars and Casinos
· Le Loft
· Cocal Casino
· Amapola Casino
Citi Cinemas – This theatre has 4 screens and is located on the 2nd floor of Plaza Coral (same as KFC and Quiznos). For movie selection and times you can visit www.jacocr.co/citicinemasjaco.
Teatro Jaco – For a list of live performances you can visit www.teatrojaco.com. The theatre is located across the street from KFC.
Tags: Bars and Casinos in Jaco Beach, canopy tours, Central Pacific Area Costa Rica, Crocodile tours, interests and activities in Jaco beach, Jaco Beach Costa Rica, Jaco beach info, Manuel Antonio National Park, Movie Theatre in Jaco Beach, Sea Turtles, sport fishing in Costa Rica, Sports and Recreation, sunset locations in Costa Rica, surf lessons, Teatro Jaco, Villa Caletas