The unmatched competitive advantages of RE/MAX affiliation. For instance RE/MAX rated:
• No. 1 in market share.
• No. 1 in agent productivity.
• No. 1 in brand name awareness.
• No. 1 in advertising.
• No. 1 in lead generation.
• No. 1 in professional education.
• No. 1 in the minds of buyers and sellers.
RE/MAX received two awards from J.D. Power and Associates this last July for generating the highest overall satisfaction among buyers and sellers. That’s quite an honor, especially at a time when transactions can be so complex, time-consuming and frustrating for the people involved. The fact that our Sales Associates’ efforts were recognized by both groups of consumers made the achievement doubly impressive.
Just last week, RE/MAX received tremendously positive rates from an extensive consumer survey conducted by Synovate, one of the leading researchers in the field. The results where a reflection of how we rate in the eyes of consumers. In the end it is clear that Brand affiliation matters, consumers know and trust RE/MAX more than any other national franchise, and industry-leading awareness generates additional leads and business for our Associates. That’s powerful stuff, especially these days.
Here are just a few particulars from this survey:
- • In unaided awareness, 34% of the consumers mentioned RE/MAX as "top of mind." That number easily beat Century 21 (25%), was triple Coldwell Banker (11%) and was 10 times better than Prudential (4%) and Keller Williams (3%). Overall, 95% of the survey participants were aware of the RE/MAX name. Not to single anyone out, but less than 50% of the consumers even knew Keller Williams existed.
- • Similarly, 30% of the consumers recalled seeing or hearing a RE/MAX ad recently, a figure triple that of Century 21 (12%), six times greater than Coldwell Banker (5%), 15 times greater than Prudential (2%) and 30 times greater than Keller Williams (1%).
- • When asked what brand they would most likely consider if buying or selling in the next two years, 28% of the consumers chose RE/MAX. Only Coldwell Banker and Century 21 scored in double digits, and the RE/MAX figure nearly quadrupled the results of Prudential and Keller Williams.
There is plenty more gold within this study (RE/MAX is the brand consumers would most likely recommend to a friend or relative, for instance, and "company image" is the leading reason sellers choose a RE/MAX agent), and our creative team will be developing materials for you to use.
RE/MAX continues to be the best option for the industry’s most capable agents. We are the No. 1 brand in real estate.