Horizon Church Jaco
|Location:||Jaco Beach, Central Pacific Coast, Costa Rica|
||Vision: We exist:
- To bring glory to God through everything we do.
- To be a lighthouse shining the light of the Gospel in Jaco, Costa Rica, and other parts of the world.
- To see lives transformed.
- To challenge every English speaker in the Jaco area to consider Christ.
- To develop people into fully functioning followers of Christ.
- To assist all believers in identifying and using their spiritual gifts and talents to serve God and others.
- To be active in starting and assisting in new ministries and works.
Calvery Chapel Jaco
|Location:||Jaco Beach, Central Pacific, Costa Rica|
||At CCJ we are passionate about transforming lives and impacting communities with the love of God. We aim to do this by Reaching People, Making Disciples, and Loving God. Our Sunday Services are fully bilingual. We would love for you to come and join us.|
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At CCJ we seek to emphasize the grace and truth of Jesus Christ. We are a Bible teaching church that believes God’s grace is essential for victorious Christian living. You may come dressed however you like, though casual will be most comfortable. We do meet outside, but under cover from the elements.
Pura Vida Church
|Location:||Esterillos Beach, Central Pacific Coast, Costa Rica|
|Description:||Vision: Restore hope one individual, one family, one community at a time.
- Present Christ to people through authentic relationships
- Be and make disciples of Christ
- Be a blessing to the community
- Depend on the Holy Spirit
Mission: Plant culturally relevant churches in the coastal communities of Costa Rica and beyond.
Restore hope: Aiding people in their journey to find their God-given purpose, thus restoring a sense of hope and balance to their lives that only God can give.
Holistic discipleship: Guiding the spiritual growth of a person’s whole being, mind body, spirit.
Endemic Sustainability: Utilizing local gifts and resources so that a church does not require long term outside financial assistance.
International Baptist Church
|Location:||Escazu, Central Valley, Costa Rica|
At International Baptist Church our vision is to reach the unchurched beginning with English-speakers in Costa Rica; equipping them to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
We exist for the purpose of Knowing, Showing, and Sharing Christ.
We estimate that there are 70,000 – 100,000 English-speakers from other countries living in the Central Valley of Costa Rica and most of these people have no connection to a local church. Our desire is to reach this population with the Good News of Jesus Christ and to help them grow as disciples by connecting them to a local church. International Baptist Church would like to be a home away from home and an extended family to those who are far from their biological families. We do this by offering a worship service in English, various bible studies, small groups, and ministry opportunities where people can connect with others
|Location:||Tamarindo, Northern Pacific Coast, Costa Rica|
||Tamarindo Church is a church plant that is just getting off the ground this year. If you’d like to be part of this new and exciting beginning for us in Tamarindo, we’d love to have your involvement|
WE ARE COMMITTED TO …
- Communicating the bible in ways that are clear and meaningful to how we love God and others…. and to how God loves us.
- Connecting people to authentic Christian community where they can grow spiritually.
- Cultivating hearts and hands of compassion to serve the needs of a broken world.
- “Come As You Are” church … God loves all and welcomes all wherever you may be in your life and faith.
Beach Community Church
|Location:||Playa Brasilito, Northern Pacific Coast, Costa Rica|
||Beach Community Church is located next door to the Country Day School and THE VILLAGE commercial complex. We have been involved in serving our local communities for over 10 years now and have many expats and visitors who come to Costa Rica in search of a connection. We are known as the “church without walls” which has become our trademark. We offer an unique, open air, palapa setting as our place of worship. Please come and join us.We are committed to showing Christ’s love, connecting with others, cultivating relationships, spreading the gospel to the un-churched and being ambassadors and disciples for Christ.|
Hannah Rico Fletcher – REMAX Costa Rica Buyer’s Agent – firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free from US/Canada 866-847-9526 www.REMAX-OCR.com